J-A Tech Support

We are a Technical Advice and Information service for inexperienced and novice computer users, we hope the information contained in this site, or any personal advice we offer to you will be of much help and duely appreciated.

Friday, June 30, 2006

Windows Live Messenger

Windows Live Messenger (msn messenger 8) is no longer in its beta stage and can now be downloaded as a final, glitch free, product. Despite common suspicion, this software is still totally free.

Windows Live Discussion on the Forum

5 Comments:

At 4:56 am, Blogger cinamuse said...

Hi A & J ~
I have the same Blogger issue you recently experienced and noticed this post on the Blogger Help forum:

Help - my friend Jamie and I have a tech support blog -
http://j-atech.blogspot.com/ - but signing in recently our
administrator rights have been taken away - both Jamie's and mine - we
are the only 2 people who post on this blog and up until last night we
were both administrators.

Does anyone have any idea what might have happened and how we can sort
this out?


Did you ever resolve the issue and how did you do it? Thanks for your help in advance.

Regards,
Cinamuse

 
At 5:10 am, Blogger cinamuse said...

Thank you so much for your rapid response. I'm frazzled and even having difficulty finding blogger customer support - but i'll keep looking.

 
At 5:21 am, Blogger cinamuse said...

Hi again,
No, Mau does not have adm access either.

I can't find a way to contact blogger customer service. Do you recall the email address or where i can find it?

Thanks so much for your help.

 
At 5:33 am, Blogger cinamuse said...

Thanks again for your help.

I'm still looking for the email address. Either my searching abilities are affected by my circumstance, or else Blogger has the address well hidden.

I hope your friend has the address. You've been very kind and i appreciate your help.

 
At 5:37 am, Blogger cinamuse said...

Thanks. I tried that one already ~ but i might send another for good measure ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home